This Saturday, October 28, from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM, the long-awaited “Paseo Nocturno de Día de Muertos” is here, and at ECOBICI, we want you to be part of this great event that combines fun with tradition. That’s why we have the following information for you:
- The time per ride will be 60 minutes, but remember you have unlimited rides. In other words, before your time is up, anchor the bike, and after 2 minutes, you can take another one.
- Our Service Module 2, located at Camellón Reforma (in front of Reforma 222), will be open from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- ECOBICI bikes are here to serve you, so please take care of them and don’t abandon them.
At the end of each ride, anchor the bike at the nearest bike station as follows:
- Center the bike in an available space.
- Push firmly until the front triangle is inside the anchorage; if you notice it’s slightly raised, push it down manually.
- When the bike is properly anchored, the green LED will light up, and an audible alert will sound.
- Check your return using the notification on your app or email, and ensure the bike is no longer unlocked.
Get your costume ready, ride following traffic rules, and enjoy the experience with ECOBICI. See you at the Night Ride!